| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Travel Abroad

Travel of minors across the state border of the Republic of Serbia (07/14/2022)

In accordance with the provisions of Article 54, paragraph 2 of the Law on Border Control, the consent of parents is not required for the crossing of the state border of the Republic of Serbia by minors, foreign citizens.

When it comes to citizens of the Republic of Serbia, it is indicated that the said law establishes that, for crossing the state border, a minor, a citizen of the Republic of Serbia up to the age of 16, when traveling alone or accompanied by another person who is not his parent or legal guardian, must have the certified consent of both parents (if they jointly exercise parental rights), or a legal representative. In this sense, if the child is traveling with one of the parents, the written consent of the other parent is not required, while consent is necessary if the child is traveling alone, or accompanied by a person who is not a parent, i.e. a legal representative (grandparents, friends, etc.).

Covid-19 - travel requirements

Visas and travel advisory by state

General Recommendations

Driver`s licence and motor vehicle insurance

Health insurance

Travel with pet

Print version
Consular services
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees
Application Forms